View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 09:34 AM   #16 (permalink)
Baer383
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My foot up your azz
Baer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond reputeBaer383 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthArk370Z View Post
I don't disagree with you. I follow your basic procedure - put a bucket under it and then wash any spills with soap and water. But it can get pretty messy and, if I ever bleed the brakes on my 370, I'll probably use some tubing. The tubing is not necessary but it sure makes cleanup a lot easier. It also helps keep air out of the line if you are pumping the brake pedal to build up pressure.

You guys are funny

When bleeding the brakes and bleeder screws are tight hose them down with water(which dilutes the brake fluid)so I don't know how much cleaner than that.plus if you guys completely understood the brake system you would know that there is no reason for a power bleed (foot/machine)unless you are at dealer and they are bleeding the ABS unit in which case the solenoids need to be in the locked open position to remove any air.

754 rwhp 747 rwtq
Baer383 is offline   Reply With Quote