View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 01:57 PM   #39478 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by frost View Post
I was named before I moved here. Was born in CA actually, not that's much better

How often you working out john?
Not near enough, that pic is actually "out of shape". I hurt my back last year and it took quite some time to get better. I got out of the routine and I'm just now getting back into a groove. My normal routine is 3 times a week with the weights, and some cardio. I'm going to start running again with a buddy of mine next weekend. I hate getting old, seems like it was just yesterday I was 40, although I have my Dads genes, and most guess my age at early to mid 40's. I'm selfish, I want to stay very healthy so when I retire I have the health to do things for me and have fun...... play a lot of music and golf, travel to Z events, etc.