View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 01:13 PM   #33 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismo_370 View Post
d here:

1. Yes, it was a Dyno Day.

More and more 370z with bolt ons, kept getting on the Dynos, all broke 300WHP mark... the highest 370(NON NISMO) i saw that day made 328 WHP i believe.

!
It was obviously one of those "Feel Good" Dyno days since everyone posted such high numbers. Explains why everyone was "amazed".

Since a Nismo is 350 AT THE CRANK it is impossible to generate the numbers you did without the Dyno calibration faking it. Probably uncorrected numbers rather than standardized SAE readings. I had a corvette that dyno'd at 442 (Uncorrected)...Plug in the industry standard SAE corrections for temp, humidity, elevation etc and it was 410......There Ya go! I wouldn't go around bragging on those numbers cause people who know how this stuff works (and how easily it is manipulated) will just laugh at you...

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!

Last edited by Modshack; 10-11-2009 at 01:22 PM.