View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 12:38 PM   #60 (permalink)
kdo2milger
OG Priesthood

Drives: NISMO T
kdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond reputekdo2milger has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uprev View Post
We just dropped pricing across the board as of today October 1st 2009.

We also are announcing support for the 370Z as of today. We need to get cars here or to our Pro Tuners so we can get the ROMs dumped and patched so they can dyno tune your cars. Contact the Pro Tuners today so they can get your ROM files.

Forced induction is on the way from GTM if you haven't already heard, and it's our software they're using to make it happen. Expect some big announcements right around SEMA from Sam and the guys at GTMotorsports.

I know I'm not on the boards too often because we're so busy around here. My contact info remains the same, and our website still has links to me. If you have any questions you can talk to our Pro Tuners or give me a holler and I'll try to respond as soon as I get a chance.

Rich-
can i get a pm from you, i would like to discuss further...