View Single Post
Old 05-18-2013, 02:56 AM   #48 (permalink)
NitrousZ34
Banned

Drives: Myself crazy
NitrousZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by elperuano View Post
No, I don't own a Stillen kit and will never own one. I'll stick with my stage 2 turbo.
That link u posted doesn't even make 500 and as u can tell from the title of the thread it is a HEAVILY modified kit. The only thing Stillen about that kit is the piping I believe. You're not going anywhere with a Stillen kit. If ur lookin for carb certified with power you're just wasting time and money (for now).
I love your comment. Seriously that guy doesn't understand how bad stillens kit is till he actually gets it. Their carb sticker is a joke, you have to get it tuned with stock cats on to even get that sticker, then you have to pay more to get it retuned once you put test pipes on to even make 412rwhp or whatever they claim their kit makes.

I have been reffed twice in my life, they do not touch your car at all. Don't take anything apart, nothing. I got reffed with my 350z, went with my god dammm nitrous lines and fogger installed and they didn't say anything lmao. the ref fine for me was $130. I had every bolt on imaginable for that car. People think ref tickets are such a big deal when they really aren't. If you cant afford the tickets you are going to get then just don't mod your car. Smog isn't a big deal for me either. I never have smogged a car in my life.

To the guy that is getting the stillen kit, make a complete build thread so I can follow it please. I REALLYYYYYY want to see you make 500rwhp with that kit. I'd rather spend $7500 at a strip club in one night than buy Stillen's kit hahahaha. GL!!!