View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 09:28 PM   #34 (permalink)
captain-nok
Base Member

Drives: 2008 Evo X
captain-nok is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rusty View Post
I look at cars as being an art form of some kind. So with that in mind. Art will have different responces from different people. It's what you want out of it, and how you want it to be seen by other people. Your Z brings that out on this forum. Every mod that gets done. Body, paint, motor, wheels, suspension. Is some kind of art form. And as in art, you have critics. It goes with the territory. So get use to it.
I know what you are seying .. and like I said.. I dont mind the negative feed back from it.. I just dont like when people start being smartasses about it.. and try to bring other people down.. not saying that it happen here but there is always that one guy that acts like a total idiot.. everyone here seems to go for the more stealth look.. and is kool.. I like a lot of cars that I see here .. and when I see a car that I dont like I dont bash on the guy.. it was his choice and his car.. so there for not my problem.. some people take it personal to bash on people that mod there cars in a different way that they would..