View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 12:13 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nismo_370
Base Member

Drives: Nismo 370z
Nismo_370 is on a distinguished road

WOW.... Didn't expect people flaming... It's not like I wanted to offend someone. Don't ask me why my car pulled 330 WHP guys... I don't know! I didn't do **** to the car. I had it for 4 weeks, and been just driving it, taking it to the drag track bone stock.

Ok here are some answers to some questions mentioned here:

1. Yes, it was a Dyno Day.
2. We had 2, Nismo 370z
3. Can't recall, but we had about 6 or 7, 370z touring with bolt ons...

When i arrived to the shop, 1 370z had already pulled 308 WHP, don't remember what bolt ons he had. Next was my buddies Nismo. His car is a stock as mine, nothing done to it. He pulled 310 WHP.

More and more 370z with bolt ons, kept getting on the Dynos, all broke 300WHP mark... the highest 370(NON NISMO) i saw that day made 328 WHP i believe.

Then my buddy in his Nismo installed the Test pipes. Then they put him back up on the Dyno.... he ran 332 WHP and 252 Torque if i recall correctly. That an extreme 22 HP gain from just the test pipes.

After few cars, they put mine on the dyno. First pull, on 4th gear, it made 326 WHP if recall it correctly. After of idling a little bit, they made a second pull putting the car up to 330 WHP and 250 Torque.

Everyone was amazed... and couldn't explain why my car was making that number. The only reasonable idea mentioned by performance guys, was that it may have something to do with the fact of how aggressively you drive your car. If you push you car to the limits on daily basis... car may learn your driving or some **** like that.... well... I thought it may be the case, cause i don't baby my car... i already took it to the Drag Track too... so i push my car most days im on the road... If this is not a reason.... I don't know what.

I will post the graph on monday, I got a scanner at work. You don't have to believe me. But guys from this forum were on that Dyno day with me, they saw what happened.

Don't hate the player... hate the game!

Last edited by Nismo_370; 10-11-2009 at 01:07 PM.