View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 11:52 AM   #15 (permalink)
Modshack
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370Z Sport
Modshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond reputeModshack has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
Not insecure. I just love my car. When I test drove the car,after owning a 350, I knew I was gonna buy one. There wasn't another car to consider. I don't have corvette money. I can't afford thousands in mods and think the decision to buy one is a no brainer. I wanted a 6 speed, but my wife got tired of shifting the 350 and convinced me to buy the auto. I drive a sports car and want to be reminded that I own one. If comfort is what someone wants, buy a pos caddy.
Well...I wasn't referring to you. Just the curiosity of guys who don't own Z's commenting on reviews like this. I suppose they're Wannabees and have it in their head that it's the perfect car, above all criticism. Nothing wrong with that, it's just not totally realistic. Everyone has opinions based on their background. The reviewer expressed his (note that he owns a 993 Porsche).
I'll be the first to tell you the car is VERY, VERY good and a remarkable bang for the buck. I sold an '08 Corvette to buy one. I also don't pretend it has no faults. Every car does to some extent when you start picking nits like most reviewers do...

Steal my car! (SOLD)...Now Porsche Cayman S
Oil Cooler DIY: Here!
Modshack is offline   Reply With Quote