View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 03:02 PM   #692 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigger View Post
He was the last car in the slower lane and as I passed him he started to pace me. I have no patience for that crap because all I want to do is get back over in the right lane after I pass someone. So I slughtly blip the throttle just to maintain separation and I get back over.
I use cruise control a lot, and I encounter this crap way too often. People simply don't pay attention to their speed. The worst is these idiots you describe. Luckily, I usually set cruise control at 5-10 over the speed limit, so if they want to speed up and sit in my blind spot, I'll happily drop my cruise control down to the speed limit or just under. They usually get the point and move along...

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote