View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 11:45 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ped View Post
All kidding aside, it's annoying to be in auto mode and have it always striving to stay in the tallest gear. It would be nice to have a button with several settings for aggression level to keep it in gear longer so mashing the pedal to varying degrees is required less often.
I actually would like a sport button to keep it from going past 5th, I agree

Quote:
Originally Posted by NickTurnon View Post
The part I hate the most is when your in drive and you just want to go around someone on the freeway, and you put down the pedal just a tad and it goes nowhere, and then a little more and the car revs to 5 grand and it jolts you back in the seat.

I now have to just throw it in manual (automatically goes to 5th or 6th) at freeway speed, and then I just slowly creep around then. Rather then drives JOLT.
Honestly, I can manipulate my pedal very well.

What I HATE:
If you lets say you drive in M, you shift to 7th (pedal at half), then back to D, and you FLOOR it, nothing happens, you have to release the gas pedal, THEN floor it.

OR

You're in M, lets say cruising in 6th on the freeway, and oh shít, gotta floor it to get around an ásshole... Car doesn't go... Why can't there be a button there (Like on the Maxima, or a Porsche, or a VW, or an Audi) that then the car floors it no matter what...?