View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 08:30 AM   #6 (permalink)
Haboob
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '18 GTI Autobahn DSG
Haboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond reputeHaboob has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nismodean View Post
Why would you have to pay $45,000 to drive on public roads? If you follow along with them what can they say? "Sorry sir you cannot follow us on these public roads because you didn't pay the entry fee."
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
You can't party with them
What DE said.

That $45k gets you top notch everything - Plus, this years being in Europe, I believe they're going to the Monaco GP. May even get some track time if I'm not mistaken?

At the $45k price tag it sounds reasonable for a Monaco GP and track time, plus the lavish hotels, parties/clubs, etc.

Generally though, there's no GP or track time, so I wouldn't say it's worth it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidCrewZ View Post
It would be an awesome experience, but 45k is the starting cost. Then you have gas, food, tickets blaw blaw. Still would be allot of fun.
No doubt. It's a hefty price to get in, but they only want the richest of the rich.

They just don't know how fun us middle-class people are!
Haboob is offline   Reply With Quote