View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 07:15 AM   #685 (permalink)
b15
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 4drz
b15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond reputeb15 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bdavis89 View Post
I like to take turns quickly because, well, its a lot of fun. Really annoys me when someone can't keep up in the corners, but then rides my *** when we're going straight.
A guy in his Chevy Traverse did this to me last week! It was pretty funny though because I took a hard left not thinking anything of it, next thing I know he's on my *** but I just carry on as normal. He blew past me in the left lane and there was a nice sweeping turn coming up and he went into it pretty hard and you saw the whole car roll pretty bad and sure enough he had to hit the brakes. I just smiled, downshifted and accelerated around him and through the turn
b15 is offline   Reply With Quote