View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 06:38 AM   #39 (permalink)
thekinn
Base Member

Drives: 06 350Z LS MT
thekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond reputethekinn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by whis9 View Post
The only thing I have every used in the Z, car has a 112,000 miles on it and still runs like a champ. Since the Z is only a track car now, switching over to thie, AMSOIL DOMINATOR® 10W-30 Racing Oil

Even when the car got tuned, the tuner said it was one of the stronger motors they have seen with that about of miles on it. So I am sold
I switched to Dominator when I saw the extreme temps that my oil sees on the track.

To the OP - I'd suggest you get an oil analysis on whatever oil you choose. Or a Dyson analysis for even more detailed information. You are probably good with any named synthetic oil, and make it a practice to change it after a track day.