View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:36 PM   #77 (permalink)
YOUCANTZME
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo 370Z
YOUCANTZME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
Assuming it's a full-face, it's probably Snell rated. Look inside of the helmet for the SN00, SN05, or SN10 sticker (likely, SN05 because SN10's just came out earlier this year I believe, or late last year).

You'll get a ride-along, I can almost promise you that. Just with whom, I dont know. An instructor would do a better job scaring the crap out of you lol. Also! The sooner you get there, the better, on Sunday. That's the last day of racing, and you'll want to get your foot in the door quickly w/ someone for a ride-along to be sure. You might have to sit around for a little while before you get in, but you should be able to get in.

Spectator's are 100% free, and encouraged. Come in through the gate, sign a waiver, and follow the signs for Shenandoah track. We'll be there.

Oh, and if you are navigating w/ a Cell Phone, make sure you do it BEFORE you are almost there - that whole area is a dead zone, really.

No idea where Sports 2000 is lol. But yes, I'm there, near Peninsula Expressway. Shadoquad is there, too.

Checked helmet, got a Snell and DOT tag, but no numbers anywhere. Yeah, it's a full face. I'm assuming it's good cuz I bought it in 2010 and paid a couple hundred bucks for it. I'll do my best to get there Sunday, sounds like a blast!! You are right about cell service, Summit Point sucks for that!! Sprint gives you a bar or 2 but that's it...and only on clear days! As for Sports 2000, it's on North Point Blvd. (not familiar with area but been to that place a ton....next to Walmart and some kind of flea market.) Anyways, hope to make it out Sunday. I'll shoot ya a pm late Saturday if it looks like I can make it. What time you guys get started?