View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 05:46 PM   #3 (permalink)
NickTurnon
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 BS 7AT 370z
NickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud ofNickTurnon has much to be proud of
Send a message via Skype™ to NickTurnon

I was upset about this at first as well. But what you may or may not know, our cars computer adapts to our driving. Or at least I think it does.

So if you are mashing the pedal in manual mode for awhile and then switch to "D", you'll notice your revs are revving higher then normal. Instead of auto shifting at 2500 its now shifting for you at 4k or whatever it decides it wants to do.

Anyways, once I shift into manual, I feel the car 10x more. I feel the power, suspension lock up, grip is better, etc.. I dont need a knob to tell my car to do that. I want it to do it already, and thats why I love the Z.