View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 04:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
RollTideZ30
Base Member

Drives: '11 370 SR 7AT T+S
RollTideZ30 is on a distinguished road
Default 370Z, A4, or BRZ

UPDATED ON PAGE 5!!!!!!!!

Hello everyone! I'm in my mid 20's, searching for a car, and in need of some help. Also, be easy on me, I don't know a whole lot about cars

First off, I have a budget of around 25-27K and these 3 cars I can get used with low miles and only a year of two of use.

I have drove an A4 and love it. I love the looks, the way the car drives, everything. The only thing is it is a four door (I can't afford the A5) and I was wanting a 2 door car.

I have also drove a 370Z and really like it as well! I don't like the looks as much as the A4 or BRZ, but it is still extremely stylish and drives well. One thing that worries me about that car is mixed reviews I am finding online about whether the owner really likes this car or not.

Finally the BRZ. I love this car. I love the looks and the specs, but I can't drive one!!!!! I have went to several dealerships and even some that say they have one in stock and they never have it!!! It highly frustrates me. Also, I want respectable car that won't be a teenager car in 3 years and I'm in my later 20's and look awkward. Not sure if it will keep its prestige.

Y'all may be a little biased here but what would you do in my shoes? If anyone has drove 2 or more of these cars and have a personal QUICK review I would be very appreciative. Thank you everyone for your input and look forward to your answers!

UPDATED ON PAGE 5!!!!!!!!

Last edited by RollTideZ30; 06-05-2013 at 02:15 PM. Reason: Update!
RollTideZ30 is offline   Reply With Quote