View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 03:08 PM   #7431 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Back from RR Nissan appt. I am going to drop the car off with them sometime next week possibly. They will look have their tech look at it further and determine whether the entire headliner needs to be replaced or not. Then it may take another appt for work to be done.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Did you let Andrew, Depointfive0, know? Supposedly he has some contact there that treats him and others right.
Yup. A while ago. No word back. But I know he had some issues with one of his vehicles, so I understand. Hopefully, I'll hear back from him, but I was pretty pleased with the dealer's attitude toward all of my concerns.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
hope you get a new liner.
me, TOO!! I'm not holding my breath, but I'm hoping maybe Andrew will come through with someone who will go to bat for me or that I am able to convince the service guy that's it's in both our best interests to replace the liner - I get a real fix instead of a band-aid, and they get to charge Nissan for more labor and make more money

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |

Last edited by JARblue; 05-16-2013 at 03:16 PM.