View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:53 PM   #679 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute

I usually don't have the best of luck with VW drivers, especially the tuner types (and that was this guy). But today at the light making a left and being the nice person I am I backed off a little during the turn so he could merge over. Saw him look in his side very mirror, gave the quick wave that he was good, guy shoots me the deuce! I was like, there is hope yet!

Kinda made my day. As a matter of fact he lived in my neighborhood so we turned down the same streets until I hit my drive. Not once did he rev or drive like a moron. Not once. Just very chill and mutual respect was obvious. I like drivers like that. I demand there be more!
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote