View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:24 PM   #74 (permalink)
Waiz
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Z33 & GE8
Waiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond reputeWaiz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaughanabe13 View Post
Those of you jaded folks who refuse to start the initial wave are part of the problem you protest against. Somebody has to start the acknowledgement and the other guy might be thinking YOU are the douche for not waving. That's why I always wave when I see another Z. 80% of the time I get a return wave or thumbs up, and the other 20% they either didn't see me in time, or they're dbags. Etiher way I don't feel bad about it - that's their problem if they don't wave back. I know I'm doing my part to be a friendly Z owner.

I try to acknowledge anyone who I think has a nice modded car even if it's not a Z, sometimes I get weird stares but other times I get thumbs up back

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMan View Post
O.K., not the wave, but...

I have a 12yr old & I have been her Official taxi for about, oh I don't know, 12years or so. We always use to play "Punch-Buggie". Where the 1st person to spot a VW bug gets to punch the other person.
About a month before I got the Z, when I knew I was really gonna get it, we changed up the game.
Now we play "Z".
This accomplishes several things:
1) We take notice of almost every Z we come in contact with.
2) She can tell a 350 from a 370 with ease & at a distance.
3) get to appreciate 240's, 260's, 280's, 300's ect., that might have gone unnoticed.
4) I get hit in the arm a lot less, in that at least around here they are rarer than Bugs.
Nice job, looks like we have another Z fan that you're cultivating

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
And you get to beat your daughter and claim it was just a game! It's a win-win!
That's just not right!
Waiz is offline   Reply With Quote