View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:00 PM   #7412 (permalink)
kenchan
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: N/A
kenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond reputekenchan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZMan8 View Post
all.

Hope everyone is having an enjoyable Thursday. For those of you off tomorrow, weekend is almost here!

For those of you working tomorrow, weekend is almost here!
very logical algorithms in your post, mr. zman!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haboob View Post
again.

Back in the office now.

Was going to try and time it so I could get lunch on my way in, but lunch @ 10:30 is a no go. Even if I am hungry, I must stick to my schedule of lunch at noon.

Once again though, I slammed my food into the floor when starting the Ford Ranger I had to drive, thinking there was a clutch pedal.

I'm glad no one can see when I do that.

It also doesn't have power mirrors, windows, or power locks. That's a trip watching me try adjust the passenger side-mirror and trying to figure out how to open the passenger door from the inside.
hahahaha, i too slam on the brakes with my left foot by accident when i drive my other fit.