View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:46 AM   #75 (permalink)
YOUCANTZME
Base Member

Drives: 2012 PW Nismo 370Z
YOUCANTZME is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
You'll learn everything you want to know to answer your questions if you come out on Saturday. But, if you decide to only come for one day, I'd come Sunday. I'll likely be solo-ed by then, and can PROBABLY give a ride-along. Worst case, you can get a ride-along with an instructor.

Only thing to ensure: is your helmet at LEAST Snell 2005 or better? If it is only DOT, or Snell 2000 and older, you'll need to borrow a lid. We could make that happen, though.

Also, just to be safe, bring a long-sleeve shirt and jeans, for sure. Last time, long-sleeves were NOT required, but it seems to go back and forth with TrackDaze. Jeans are almost always required, however.

Myself and 2 others are running both days (Sat/Sun). Chieu is coming for Sunday only. So, Sunday is certainly the "best" day to come, but both days are good.
Cool, I'll have to check on my helmet, I bought it a few years back for my motorcycle but not sure of the rating. Hell, even a ride along with an instructor would be a rush for me, never been on a track before! Saturday is definitely a no go but I'll try my best to make it out Sunday (hangover permitting). Do you know how much it costs for a spectator to get in (meaning if I'm not planning to put a car on the track, do I still have to pay some outlandish amount to get in)? Lol, just noticed you are from Dundalk, that's where I'll be Saturday. My pool team has playoffs at the old "green room". I think it's called sports 2000 now. Lol, small world.