View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:14 AM   #14 (permalink)
blackcherry20
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: ‘17 badazz Z51
blackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond reputeblackcherry20 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by enkei2k View Post
Honestly, if all I cared about was performance/price ratio and whatever I would have definitely got a Mustang/Camaro/WRX etc. whatever the hell else you want to put in that price bracket.

Main reason why I got a Z was its uncommon-ness (at least in my parts of the world) compared to the rest of the cars. I like to stand out from the rest of the pack
Ithought it was good bang for the buck.
Gt-R was too expensive.
The mustang and ford reliability (for me) kicked it off my list although I really wanted a 302Boss...and there are sooooo many Mustangs around.
Corvette too expensive and "old" for me
and the Camaro was just plain to large. If I wanted a family sedan I would have bought a Maxima or an Accord.
THere really wasn't anything else I was interested in becuase I wanted a true sports car. One that looked like a sports car, not one that could just go fast. I wanted the exclusivity (is that a word?)of a two seater that was sexy.
I have a Z! and it turns heads even with Zero mods

I would be interested in seeing the GM/Ford/ sports car sales numbers. Have they gone down too?