View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 09:03 AM   #15 (permalink)
SouthArk370Z
Premium Member

Drives: 2014 Challenger
SouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond reputeSouthArk370Z has a reputation beyond repute

First thing I'd look at is the seatbelt (probably not it, usually a clunk from the buckle or a buzz/whirr/flap from the belt, but it's easy to check). Then I'd check the heat shields on the exhaust. Then I'd look through the FSM to see if there are any other thin metal shields that could come loose.

Good luck. If you can get someone to ride shotgun and listen they might be able to tell approximate location of rattle (in front of the door, under the door, behind the door).