View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009, 03:03 AM   #22 (permalink)
MYZ34
Base Member

Drives: 2009 370z 6spd
MYZ34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by NXTAZEE View Post
It really depends on what the customer wants. Waxes give a nice warm glow and look very glossy and wet, sealants generally protect better with a more candy like appearance. Victoria wax is second to none regardless of price. Optimum car wax, which is actually a sealant, is very nice and easy to apply. Wolfgang deep gloss paint sealant is a very nice sealant with good protection. Auto Glym Extra gloss protection is top notch as well. There are others as well, these are just some of the LSP's (last step products) I use. All of these products I have mentioned are ment to be put on a perfectly polished surface, as they do not have abrasives or fillers in them.
hey, well my car has been clay barred and is very smooth, but thats all i got done to it as yet as i hav'nt made my mind up regarding paint pro, or doing paint sealent myself, the products i can buy range from zaino (which i think would take way too long and would'nt want to stuff up the proceedure) or meguires NXT ?but what else do you use with that? or can you just use that and nothing else? i just want whatever will be best for the car and wont take forever to apply/ has to be done every week..... thanks NXTAZEE
MYZ34 is offline   Reply With Quote