View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 06:47 AM   #46 (permalink)
ssmoked
Enthusiast Member

Drives: Charger Hellcat
ssmoked is on a distinguished road

Yes I can afford and dump over 1000 dollars on some pipes to make noise and hopefully gain or most likely lose torque without any other mods such as an intake. But why would I do that when I can care less about the minimal loss or gain on my DD? It's not like im racing against other cars to work and store everyday day. Last time I checked the speed limit is 45.

For my needs from the Z is more sound so the car sounds alive. And the washer is more than enough to fulfill it. I'm pretty sure others that did the same mod feels the same way. Maybe they are just too scared to stand up for getting bashed and flamed. It not like I went in and drilled holes or put Walmart fart cans on the car like civics, and made you all "rich enthusiast" that mod cars properly look bad. Hell, bet most of you that actually bought pipes can't even tell the difference between my spacers and your 1000 dollars pipes on the street!

And I noticed everyone that talks down about this actually spent money on pipes. That just further confirms some of you are hurt that this simple cheap mod can achieve what your over prices pipes did in the sound department.
ssmoked is offline   Reply With Quote