View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:25 PM   #2 (permalink)
mhill0425
Base Member

Drives: 09 370z Silver B+S
mhill0425 is on a distinguished road

I've had my Z since February, I got it used, base+sport Automatic transmission.

Seats- For me, they're perfect. I'm 6' 150lbs. For a friend, who is probably 5'10 225 lbs he thinks the seats are a bit tight. He also thinks that the ride is harsh so he doesn't quite get the idea of a sports car.

Storage Capacity- This is really where there is a will, there is a way. I have to travel to my parents to do a full detail because my condo association doesn't have a hose spigot and I like to take my time polishing, sealing, glazing, waxing etc etc. I can fit all of my detailing supplies(including two buckets) into the Z. This isn't a take your girlfriend/boyfriend/wife/husband on a shopping spree kind of a car, but there's plenty of room for a trip to the grocery store between the floor board and hatch, especially if you don't carry a bunch of junk with you every where that you go. The week before I got my Z, I cleaned out my old car and just lived out of my front seats, ignored the fact that I had a back seat. There's a lot of junk that people carry in their cars that they don't really need.

I would suggest doing two test drives. One to get over the fact that it's a sweet ride and then a more thoughtful drive to pay attention to how the car really feels, go over some bumpy roads and such. There's a lot of road noise with these cars(a lot of my friends hate riding with me because of the noise)

Hope this helps
mhill0425 is offline   Reply With Quote