View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #742 (permalink)
AK370Z
Administrator

Drives: 09 370Z MB Sports M6
AK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond reputeAK370Z has a reputation beyond repute

Matt (MC), congrats on the C7 man. Keeping the GTR-R still? whoever else getting the new C7, congrats on a fantastic machine. How does that 2nd set of rims option works? I never saw that option before your spreadsheet. I would LOVE to buy it. The pricing is very reasonable. I mean, a Nismo Z is about 40K dollars. 10K more, you're getting this beast. I think it'll be a smart decision on my part to kinda sit back and watch how this performs this year. Read up on the reviews and as someone said that I MAY be able to score invoice or invoice + $_____ next year. Also, any glitches should be taken care of by next year. I'm curious to see what Nissan has in the bag for the Z. If it's a turbo 4 cylinder or hybrid etc, Nissan will lose my money bc I'm a n/a man all the way. Those of you who are getting the Corvette C7, please make a thread here bc I want to hear your comparison vs. the Z. Anyone able to score below msrp?

The C7 at NY Auto Show

The more I look at it, the more I want it . I'm really curious to see how it does. 57% stiffer than C6 and 50 lbs heavier than C6 with more power should be a beast of a car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuTinmuch View Post
If you are buying and you are near South Jersey look up Kerbeck. I'm positive they will beat MSRP -- or at least not exceed it.
I live REALLY close to this place. Not even 3 blocks. I always see all the corvette models being driven by (test drive) potential buyer. Maybe I should stop by and see what they are offering?

BTW, what's up with the huge fender gap? is that stock suspension or z51 or magnetic ride suspension? I would think z51 or magnetic suspension would be lower.
My Monterey Blue Z ll My Exhaust --> My Intake --> G3
Nissan's Official Response Regarding Oil Temp Issue: CLICK HERE
Need a Set of Cheap Winter wheels /Tires? Then Visit The Banner Link Below and Place Your Order. You'll Help Keep The370Z Alive.
AK370Z is offline   Reply With Quote