Thread: [For Sale] Nismo R-Tune Intake
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 06:40 PM   #1 (permalink)
Tigger
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awedeeeeee
Tigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond reputeTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Default Nismo R-Tune Intake

For sale is a used Nismo R-Tune Intake. PRICE DROP$450 + shipping.

I had just received this earlier this week but due to fitment issues that were not evident prior to purchase I must re-sell. If you have the Stillen front Fascia, I stress caution as you will likely need to modify the side cowls. I knew it was a possibility but seeing it now in person I can't justify any additional expense and I do not want to modify my fascia nor cut this intake. For stock fascias or those that still retain the side areas in front of the fender liners you will be just fine.

I know some are trading off from their Stillen G3 intakes to change out for something else. IF YOU HAVE A STILLEN G3 (which stillen designed this fascia to fit around) I WILL DO A STRAIGHT TRADE WITH YOU. You pay to ship to me, I pay to ship to you, provided you reside in the lower 48. (We can work out the details of how that will work offline)

This intake is ridiculously expensive new and I still forked over quite a bit to get it used. The price is fair and firm.

Everything that came with it will ship with it. Washer fluid reservoir and bracket with fluid sensor, and everything else pictured.

If you live within a couple of hours of Virginia Beach I will drive halfway to meet you. If you live in Raleigh, you are in luck, I'll be there this weekend.

Please remember this item is used and the typical scuffs you get during an install or uninstall exist. Hit me up with questions and PM your email or number if you would like any other pictures or info.

***Also, these filters do not get oiled! Cleaning is easy and the bumper cover doesn't need to be removed to service these. And for those that don't really know much about the R-Tune, the breather valves mitigate the possibility of hydrolock if that is indeed something you are concerned about and one of the biggest reasons I went with this intake to begin with.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_2003.jpg (752.7 KB, 108 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_1998.jpg (793.7 KB, 92 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2002.jpg (714.5 KB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2004.jpg (799.9 KB, 53 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_2001.jpg (669.9 KB, 58 views)

Last edited by Tigger; 05-19-2013 at 04:37 PM.
Tigger is offline   Reply With Quote