Thread: New wheels
View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 03:00 PM   #23 (permalink)
raymondo510
Track Member

Drives: Like I stole It
raymondo510 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
I will never do business with Vivid. Google their treatment of customers, specifically the Subaru world. I saw enough people get ripped off that they'll never see a dime of my money. I'm glad you at least got something from them, even if it's not right. Many people didn't even get that. They make Agency Power, too, so that's off my list as well.

Back on topic- I love the wheels. I'd put them on.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kenchan View Post
yah, back in 2002-2003 when i had another car, they sent me a cf rear spoiler which had running clearcoat. they weren't willing to help me out cause they said it was a manufacturing issue, nothing to do with their store or something. they said i would have to pay the $50 or something to return it to the store which i thought was bs.

i ended up wet sanding it and polishing it out to smooth. looked great afterwards, but considering i spent a chunk of change on that spoiler, i should've been treated better, imo.

after that ordeal, i haven't bought much of anything from them.
My customer service experience with them was pretty good, they always answered my emails and questions, obviously this didn't go as planned, but I got the best quote from them on the wheels, but after this I'd be a little skeptical about ordering from them again.