View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 11:09 AM   #199 (permalink)
UNKNOWN_370
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: well over 130m.p.h.
UNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond reputeUNKNOWN_370 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red__Zed View Post
I'm not clear what point you are trying to make.

Jungle said:

You replied:

This is what I responded to.

Your reply is completely non-sequiturial, and doesn't line up with what you are claiming to have said above. Can you help me understand what you are trying to convey?
Your two word response to my response to someone else confused me as well. But since you jumped in. I assumed you're backing up Jungles point. My only original point is that mustangs and Z's are cheaper versions of higher priced precision cars, and both stang and Z relatively do their individual jobs well.

But most here denounce the Z having good performance thats GENERALLY comparable to a Porsche Cayman.
My point is the Mustang is GENERALLY comparable to a BMW M3. To denounce one(Z/Cayman) from one comparo and praise the other in another (M3/Mustang) shows bias.

Let me make clear the word "GENERALLY", DOES NOT mean the Z is a cheap Cayman twin

Both stang and Z are hatchets compared to the swords which are M3 and Porsche Cayman. What I'm saying is simple. You guys are making it complicated.

If you really read your posts against mine. You're arguing a point we agree on but you're coming from a different approach and concocting an argument.