View Single Post
Old 05-15-2013, 08:29 AM   #2 (permalink)
370Zsteve
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2019 Corvette G.S.
370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute370Zsteve has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeksNice View Post
Maybe, but my thinking is that Manual is dying out.
All luxury brand new cars don't come with manual anymore (Porsches, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, hell even GTR), then why bother learning?
Moreover in LA traffic it will be pain in the *** to shift all the time ;s
No manuals in Porsches and Ferraris tells you a lot about the type of people who buy them these days...

Someone tried to convince me that it is simply because the dual-clutch hardware is so much faster than a manual (true) but it really all comes down to the fact that nobody was buying them since most of these dilettantes can't drive worth a shít!