View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 05:16 PM   #1 (permalink)
CameronSean
Base Member

Drives: buying soon
CameronSean is on a distinguished road
Default Need Advice please, 79,000 too many miles if I plan to own for next 3 years?

yeah, that's pretty much it. I've been in love with the look of the 350 and now 370 and i'm a junior in college and have been saving for awhile and fixing to sell my truck and sea doo so I'll have about 20,000 to spend. Here's my three options, all three have the sport and touring package and are manual, but one has 30,000 and is priced at 24,000 and one has 26,000 miles priced at 27,000 and one has 79,000 and priced at 20,000. So, should i take a small loan out and get the lower mileage? I have two more years of college and would rather not have to have the risk of not being able to make the loan payment. But I want to know if the 79,000 mile one would be reliable enough for me to drive till i finish my chemical engineering degree and then I'd be able to easily afford a new one. I know most people are going to tell me to just wait but I am so sick of my truck and I have loved and wanted a Z for as long as i can remember. Thanks for any advice
CameronSean is offline   Reply With Quote