View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 03:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
DarkJak
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 370Z
DarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond reputeDarkJak has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
bit late in the game, but does anyone know of a place to have the seats done? been doing other things to the car in the mean time. Ive changed my thought process a little. im now thinking...... is it possible to have some oem'ish looking aftermarket seats which are MUCH lighter, simply covered in leather and embroidered? if im going to go through the trouble of taking out seats to have this done...... figured i may as well go another step and do something USEFUL for the car aka weight reduction at the same time.
Recaro Sportster CS's are offered in full leather as well as some vinyl and cloth options. They are OEM seats for the Lotus Evora as well as option seats for some other cars. They are lighter and more supportive than stock. I know Project 370Z got theirs reupholstered with some brown and tan leather and alcantara with a diamond pattern in the middle. Sexiest nonsupercar seats I've ever seen.

Another option if you are smaller waisted could be Bride seats. Their Stradia/Gias reclining seat is pretty killer. Most are that non leather material, but they also have alcantara versions. Those are lighter than the Sportsters.
09 7AT|MCS 2WNR|Topgunz Rotrex|Ecutek (Eugene)|Maxxis RC1|Titan-7 TS-5|OSG LSD|Rear Mount Derale Oil Cooler (WIP)+25 Trans Cooler|Fismo|G-LOC R12/R10|Zeta III L|NLR Wing and Splitter|CJM Pan and Fuel Hat|Radium Surge Tank|AP Racing CP9668
DarkJak is offline   Reply With Quote