View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 12:18 PM   #162 (permalink)
Red__Zed
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Mostly on two wheels
Red__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond reputeRed__Zed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by UNKNOWN_370 View Post
Not so much low on peoples list, but its a simple and repairable issue. We have quality exhausts ranging from $600-$5,000+. There are at least a dozen if not more exhausts for the Z that make it sound awesome.

The Porsche has a better sound? At $61k starting.... I hope so. The Z isn't the best sounding car out there. But its overexaggerated how bad it is. It isn't even bad. Non-owners and people desperately getting into other cars for whatever reason will nit-pick these things at greater volume than needed. It is what it is.
It matters differently to everyone. There are a number of owners on this forum that have spent a lot of money trying to adjust the way the Z makes noise.

Quit trying to read in things that aren't there. I don't have an issue with the sound, I'm just explaining why others do.
Red__Zed is offline   Reply With Quote