Thread: To be Z owner
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2013, 11:06 AM   #2 (permalink)
JARblue
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 11 Z34, 98 E36 M3
JARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond reputeJARblue has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stryp View Post
Hi everyone,

It seems work will take me back to the East Coast, NJ, specifically for the next 2-5 years and I suppose it's time to buy a nice car

I am 99% going to get a Z, most likely leased, but these details can wait till after I land.
I am here to seek advice about specific questions I had, which mostly revolve around after-market navigation and sound. I know a leased car isn't going to allow that, but nothing is set in stone yet and I'm merely looking to get informed.

I am still catching on reading posts that interest me so forgive me if I ask something that may have been discussed before.

-Stryp
There should be no problems installing an aftermarket stereo and/or speakers in a leased vehicle (unless you have some electrical issues and they try to claim that the HU install is the culprit). You will want to keep any original parts to replace when your lease is up.

2011 370Z 6MT Sport Gun Metallic | ARC | CJM | Ecutek | FI | Fujimura | R2C | SPL | Stillen | TWM | Z1 | ZSpeed |
JARblue is offline   Reply With Quote