View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 05:00 PM   #323 (permalink)
ChipsWithDips
Enthusiast Member

Drives: '11 Gunmetal 370Z MT
ChipsWithDips has a spectacular aura aboutChipsWithDips has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alstann View Post
I'm really interested to see what the balancing tube does for our cars...for the 300ZX guys, they experimented with tuning the balance tube, and it changed the power curve characteristics and whatnot. I know the HKS supercharger intake manifold has a balance tube as well.

I think that combined with the smooth, individual runners will net some serious gains, especially on a tuned, boosted 370z. I forsee it as a higher displacement version of the VG motor, in a sense.
The two banks are already connected inside the stock manifold, so there is no need for a balance tube.
PPE Headers SS/Coated/Wrapped | Ebay y-pipe | Custom 3" single exhaust w/ Magnaflows | UpRev | Racingbrake 2pc Rotors | 40th calipers | Eibach sways | SPL endlinks, diff mounts | RJM pedal | Stillen Intakes, UDP, Flywheel | M370 Manifold | Z1 engine mounts, CSC-EK, Clutch | Forgestar F14 18x10 | Conti DWs | Quaife diff/4.08 gears | Nismo diff cover