Thread: nissan lineage
View Single Post
Old 01-23-2009, 03:14 AM   #1 (permalink)
370Zorro
Base Member

Drives: 08 Sentra
370Zorro is on a distinguished road
Default nissan lineage

hi everyone

im just here to gather more info on the Z culture. I don't have a lot of auto knowledge but im learning bit by bit. I bought my first working car (first actual car was a 93 Maxima) a 93 sentra for $550 from my uncle in june of 07 little to my knowledge I would finance my first brand spanking new car in july of 08 witch is my current ride, an 08 Sentra. I'm about to start the police academy in march and will be looking to get rid of my sentra for something a lot more sporty. my first mind wanted to get a 07 mustang, then my heart was set on a camaro after seeing the concept for the first time. after realizing that I didn't want to wait another year or year 1/2 from now until i could get an SS for msrp so i started looking at the challenger and realized that it just didn't fit my personality. I was recently at the dealership getting my oil changed, and I walked into the showroom and I fell in love once I laid eyes on a silver 370Z. once i sat in it i knew it was for me, it fit my personalty to the T, light, fast, great handles, and hot LOL. my dad had a black 300z and I remember riding in it and enjoying every minute of it as a kid, and to think that of all the cars out there I've only owned Nissan's it was fate.

future Z owner
370Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote