View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 08:33 AM   #1377 (permalink)
Z Stig
Track Member

Drives: SOLD: '10 370Z BC M6
Z Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of lightZ Stig is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by mults View Post
That's why it's "Clear Bra Baby!!!".

The only damage suffered going to ZdayZ last year was an idiot in WV driving a dump truck full of gravel/rocks. I was weaving like a person being shot at, but before I could gat past him, a rock hit the windshield. Luckily, the angle of the window deflected most of the impact, so it ended up being just a little scratch. To prevent this from happening this year, I may use painters tape on the windshield. Since I haven't done it before, does anyone have any tips???? Oh wait a minute, I don't know what I was thinking. What happens if I need to use the windshield wipers? Maybe I better rethink this !

Hope everyone has a safe trip to Fontana. We're leaving tomorrow after work so we won't be rolling into Fontana until Wednesday AM.
What I do is leave the tape on the windshield until it rains. Everyone knows that rain knocks all the bugs and rocks out of the air! So using your wipers should'nt be an issue if you take my advice.

Now: 2015 Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk for off-road fun, 2015 BMW 228ix for on-road fun
Z Stig is offline   Reply With Quote