View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:45 PM   #14 (permalink)
Alstann
Track Member

Drives: 12 PW 370z 6MT Sport
Alstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to allAlstann is a name known to all

I myself visit this forum at least 3 times a day, haha. It's what you can call an addiction. But in all seriousness, I knew about all the people clamoring about the oil temperature issues, transmission grinds, CSC failures, and what what way before I walked into the dealership. The side effect of reading this forum? It made me really love and appreciate the Z so much. Hence why I got one! My car has had a few of the hiccups, but nothing that a warrantied part couldn't hold me over until aftermarket parts roll in.

Of course I'll run into the occasional d-bag. No harm there. I only wish I could have been there! I enjoy making new buddies in the car scene, whether it be at a local car meet, or randomly elsewhere. This fella seemed like one of the more "cocky" Z owners. Speaking of calling out cars, my favorite *ahem* spirited driving events always involve the rash of people around my age that think their bolt-on Evo/STi/Genesis/SRT-4 is sooooooo fast.

God I need GTM to ship the MHI turbo kits already. It was my birthday yesterday, they should send me one now?