Thread: Iron Man 3
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 09:06 PM   #16 (permalink)
Cmike2780
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: slowwww
Cmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond reputeCmike2780 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoshDawg View Post
Just saw it in IMAX 3d (I hate the 3d part btw). It was awesome!

Although ****SPOILER****
( Click to show/hide )

I didn't really care for all the special powers, even if it was in the comics. And out of no where pepper pots is an action hero? At the end she seemed like a pro.
And isn't it funny how in each iron man movie, his suit's weapon abilities decreases? It was interesting though to see the suits as not entirely invincible.
Very awesome action though. Especially when his house is getting destroyed. A overall I freaking loved the movie. Anyone else seen it?
( Click to show/hide )
She actually develops certain abilites. It's clearly fictional of course, but the roots in science makes most of the stuff in the Iron Man movies loosely plausible. In the comics, Pepper has her own armor especially for her she called "Rescue"

Cmike2780 is offline   Reply With Quote