View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:26 PM   #6 (permalink)
Stevenalex801
Base Member

Drives: 11 370z EB M6
Stevenalex801 is on a distinguished road

Finally washed and waxed it ^__^

2011 11k miles, dealership extended the powertrain warranty to 100k mmm. I would love to supercharge this but I'll ride this warranty out for a while till I consider doing such a thing.

Probably going to pick up an exhaust that is for sale on the forum here. Then go with the Stillen intake. The Berk HFC's go fast here so I'm hoping to snag one when it pops up.

I want to start with the interior, I hate the stock sound system. My GTI had a great stock system, very simple but useful, and I threw in 2x12'' subs and that complete the car. With the 370z I'm going to go full out Kenwood DDX 470 on this beast. Going to transfer my subs over into a new Zenclosure box. I have a feeling 2x12'' will be overkill but I'm ok with that. Crutchfield right now has a $50 discount on going full kenwood so I'm going to take them up on that.

I also want to upholster the side arm rests and seats with leather. Not sure if I want to buy new seats all together or just leather the current ones. I find them very comfy ^_^

This forum is fantastic. I've spent countless hours lurking the DIY's, info threads, just all of it.

I already took out the spring on the clutch and boy I agree I can feel the tranny grab better.

Here's my last car. I had it since I was 16, 24 now. It's still up for sale on a lot here in Pensacola. I haven't tried to sell it online yet. 140k all tricked out, thing runs perfect but I'm in a position now where I want to upgrade. Wanted to make a 100whp upgrade mmmmmm. and go RWD...and go manual...and go sports car..and...

Last edited by Stevenalex801; 05-12-2013 at 07:29 PM.
Stevenalex801 is offline   Reply With Quote