View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 06:44 PM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Well, the number of mildly active members compared to total Z owners is almost nothing.

At the end of the day, you just happened to meet a prick. It happens, next time, tell him to join the forum and find you

And I LIVE here, others may own the house, but I definitely spend A LOT of time here and I feel I am pretty well known. I also check the parts section them straight to new posts so I can see anything and everything that's posted. (How I saw this post)

I try to help in any way I can, but at the same time, search feature/google questions get answered prickish...

Last edited by DEpointfive0; 05-12-2013 at 07:08 PM.
DEpointfive0 is offline   Reply With Quote