View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 12:28 PM   #15 (permalink)
nmjaxx9
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2011 Nissan 370z
nmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud ofnmjaxx9 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ackrite View Post
Yup. Don't believe the liberal media when they say that less and less people are owning guns these days, it's the opposite.

I'm in CA, but there is a way to keep a pistol, legally, in my car. Just depends on where I'm going if a pistol also goes with me since I can't legally conceal it on me once I leave the car. Other than that, it's a Leatherman. Always a handy item to keep in a car for many reasons.
Especially with the shootings in my own backyard (School shooting), and other gun related scenarios across the USA, I would think they were calling for stricter regulations on gun limitations/control and as a result you would think that would mean less people carrying firearms, but its just the opposite as you mentioned.

But yeah back on topic so we dont deviate the thread into a gun debate since there is a thread for that
nmjaxx9 is offline   Reply With Quote