View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 11:05 AM   #9 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vichtz View Post
Ibtl. S&w m&p .40
Quote:
Originally Posted by cptspeed View Post
Beretta nano in my ride. And in my backpack when I leave my ride.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chuck33079 View Post
Good call. I've usually got a m&p compact 9mm in mine.
Lol, I guess NONE of you read the OP.

In CA, it's illegal to have a bat without any other baseball item (glove, ball, helmet) and how do you expect to take a baseball bat out?
I carry a knife 24/7, not for self defense, for practicality, and I'm sorry, you can't bring a knife to a gun fight. And anyone who is going to do you harm is going to come at you with a gun, if they come at you with a knife you're gonna stab them? Lol!!! Or, oh wait. Let me get my bat from my car, or even better (if you're in your car) you're gonna swing a tire iron at the guy through the window? Just drive away