View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 08:36 AM   #673 (permalink)
RandyD
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2010 370z 7AT Roadst
RandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud ofRandyD has much to be proud of

no Contour.
it was literally a trap - i was being very unagressive - and as a matter of fact was stuck for many miles at 10 below the limit...

there is one section where the road opens up from 2 lanes to 4 lanes and begins a long downhill section - and changes right in the middle of that downslope from 55 to 45. (for no apparent reason other that to generate revenue)

anyway - when the road opened up, i went to an open lane to get out from behind the minivan that was blocking me for at least the previous mile at 5 under the limit, moved up parallel - then saw the cop turn on his lights...

the move up parallel part took less than a second, and i was no longer accelerating - but the cop caught it at 67 - and said i was in the 45 part of that stretch (which frankly is difficult to tell where the line is)

anyhow - i was over - and i got nailed...
RandyD is offline   Reply With Quote