View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 10:54 AM   #6 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of

Guys, I agree regarding the benefits of an UpRev or Ecutek custom tune. I plan on getting this as well. I am leaning towards Ecutek and am waiting until they have map switching capabilities.

I'm just saying this Sprint Booster, SprintBooster by BoulekosDynamic, really does work and works well.

They have a 30 day money back guarantee. Give it a try and see if you like it. You have nothing to lose.

For those who have yet to get a custom tune, which includes me, perhaps a tune is not needed? Again, I understand the benefits of a custom tune, but it cost several hundred dollars more.

For the money, this Mod gives the best instant bang-for-buck. It improves the feel of the car right out of the box.

I'm just saying.......the change in throttle response is off the charts.