Thread: G gave way to Z
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2013, 04:11 AM   #1 (permalink)
guamspyd3r
Base Member

Drives: a karabao
guamspyd3r is on a distinguished road
Smile G gave way to Z

hi everyone , this is going to be my first thread/post here. i always wanted to own Z but when i first went to nissan back in 2010/2011 all they had was automatics and all of my cars have been standard from my project '99 eclipse to my beater cars. So i ended up leaving nissan with their only standard VQ37 , a Infiniti G37s and after owning my G i have modified her to my personal taste from the exterior,suspension, a little interior mods, and ive been thru 4 sets of rims (OEM, AXIS, VOLK GT-F AND VOLKTE37) lol i love rims ...here she is

and one with MR.simota1s ride the day we did his clutch master

since i had my G ive i always babied it but i still felt like i was missing the Z experience , so one day at work i was going back to the shop and saw a used BLACK 2010 370z w/sports at the dealer and felt like she was my other half...so the next day i go straight to the dealership and test drove the 370Z. SHE made me felt COMPLETE , ;pmg story short G gave way to Z, I drove it home that day also and I couldn't stop smiling from ear to ear
well enough talk heres some pics i have of the Z

I already have some parts lined up and some installed
(1)I have a set of VOLK TE37 in 19x9.5 and 19x10.5 I purchased when I had my G37 (not in the above pictures) -waiting to be installed
(2) GReddy spectrum elite exhaust (from simota1) -installed
(3)MONACO rear-view mirror -waiting on my mounts
(4)fortune auto Titanium shift knob(also from simota1) -waiting to be installed
(5)Zstore carbon fiber mirror caps(from simota1 again lol) -installed
(6)GReddy radiator cap -show piece
(7)Password:JDM RED Oil-cap (from my G37)- installed
(8)Password:JDM RED dress up bolts (from my G37)- installed
(9)Megan camber arms (from my G37)- waiting to be installed
(10)Titek magnetic drain plug- installed
IDK if i can count sunshade, tint and royal purple oil but thats been changed and added lol

just a few questions, does any one know if the megan camber arms are any good? my volk TE37 are +22 all around, will i have any fitment issues?

thanks for looking and would love to hear any feedback/criticism /opinions whatever you have...thanks and peace out yo

Last edited by guamspyd3r; 05-11-2013 at 07:20 PM.
guamspyd3r is offline   Reply With Quote