View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
tiger123
Enthusiast Member

Drives: 09 AT Tour/Sport/Nav
tiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud oftiger123 has much to be proud of
Default Sprint Booster for 370Z

I just installed a Sprint Booster for my 370Z and all I can say is holy s@#$!! Where has this been hiding??

We all know the Z has a delay in throttle response. This Mod eliminates, I mean eliminates this problem. The Z is now responsive and a blast to drive. It has really brought out the best in acceleration. Installation was a breeze. Took all of 15 minutes.

It has three settings. Stock (Off)/Spirited Mode (Green)/Race Mode (Red). I keep it on Red setting as it is a blast. I have set it on Red and have taken out the change setting cable. It remembers your last setting. I did not want the change cable to be seen so it allows you to remove it. Really Cool!!

I can honestly say the difference in night and day. For the money, I feel it was well worth it.