View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 06:50 PM   #46 (permalink)
DjSquall
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: My first car
DjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond reputeDjSquall has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bullitt@UAMotorsports View Post
I have been working with DJ on his tire issue. Part of it is driving habit lol he even admits he thrashes his car on the daily. I have sent him over pictures of some behind the scenes shots of the process and discussed in length the process to widening the fenders and keeping the oem look.

Right now he is going to try to flare the rear fenders and reduce the camber. He will definitely need to look at his toe settings... I bet that is one of the main reasons he is running through tires. Raising the car a half inch will also help in more ways than one.

He is in good hands boys
Honestly man, if it wasn't for all your help I would probably consider selling the car. You're the best!!!
DjSquall is offline   Reply With Quote