View Single Post
Old 05-10-2013, 05:55 PM   #1 (permalink)
m3chhawk
Track Member

Drives: '11 370Z SPT 6MT BLK
m3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond reputem3chhawk has a reputation beyond repute
Default New Clutch Install. Pedal won't return.

Nissan did my Southbend Stage 3 Daily clutch install today. Also a ZSpeed HD CSC.

The pedal only has an inch or so of return and is full engagement the entire way down. I can pick the pedal off of the floor and it comes back with the helper spring, but once depressed the first 4-5 inches are dead and then it engages at the very bottom. There is also a pretty good chatter when rolling from a stop in first (stock flywheel).

It seems everyone else with this problem was junk stock csc, so is this an improperly installed csc?

My guess is they never adjusted the master cylinder? It was after 5 so the techs were all gone, but its going back in Monday morning. Halp?